Category List

Sunday, December 15, 2013

I LOVE the idea of sparklers because rice is so messy and bubbles are not reliable (Some people can't blow bubbles very well). I just think I wouldn't give kids these, due to that fact I will be walking close to them and do not want to catch on fire, hahaha. :)

Wedding Cake
Wedding Cake

Download whole gallery
I LOVE the idea of sparklers because rice is so messy and bubbles are not reliable (Some people can't blow bubbles very well). I just think I wouldn't give kids these, due to that fact I will be walking close to them and do not want to catch on fire, hahaha. :)
I LOVE the idea of sparklers because rice is so messy and bubbles are not reliable (Some people can't blow bubbles very well). I just think I wouldn't give kids these, due to that fact I will be walking close to them and do not want to catch on fire, hahaha. :)

Download whole gallery
Wedding Cake
Wedding Cake

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment